Sign in to follow this  
Cutsizzle

My pictures from Bears/Panthers Game

Great photos, thanks for posting them. You can see who gets off the line first at the snap on quite a few of them.

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

Was it me or did Shea McClellin look bigger last night? I saw some replays on ESPN and saw 99 flashing in on a few plays. Mistook him for a shorter Peppers. Has he beefed up this offseason? If so that should be a good thing.

And haven't read the wire yet and one of your shots reminded me that Melton was injured last night. Any word?

Was it me or did Shea McClellin look bigger last night? I saw some replays on ESPN and saw 99 flashing in on a few plays. Mistook him for a shorter Peppers. Has he beefed up this offseason? If so that should be a good thing.

And haven't read the wire yet and one of your shots reminded me that Melton was injured last night. Any word?

I guess he lost some weight according to reports but I guess he gained muscle, if that makes any sense.

He looked like he put on more muscle, but it didn't help him from getting stonewalled a few times in the running game. He needs to develop some sort of counter move to help him shed off blocks. He was sticking to lineman like they were glue the other day.