wk 1 fantasy matchup

BearFan2000

Do you think I should make any changes to this lineup? I made a couple moves placing Calvin Johnson back at WR in place of Holmes, and placed Ray Rice back to RB in place of Joseph Addai.

Here's a screen shot of my game center. I am one player short but I have made a waiver claim on Percy Harvin. I probably should have picked up Armandola or Lance Moore, both were picked up while I was waiting on Harvin to clear waivers. Now if he doesn't I won't get Harvin or either of my two second choices. Had I picked one of those two up and placed a claim on Harvin I'd have been in a better spot should I not get Harvin. Live and learn I guess.

Screenshot2011-09-06at95110PM.png

Do you think I should make any changes to this lineup? I made a couple moves placing Calvin Johnson back at WR in place of Holmes, and placed Ray Rice back to RB in place of Joseph Addai.

Here's a screen shot of my game center. I am one player short but I have made a waiver claim on Percy Harvin. I probably should have picked up Armandola or Lance Moore, both were picked up while I was waiting on Harvin to clear waivers. Now if he doesn't I won't get Harvin or either of my two second choices. Had I picked one of those two up and placed a claim on Harvin I'd have been in a better spot should I not get Harvin. Live and learn I guess.

I would drop a TE and keep a slot open for byes and injury adding. Unless of course, you're dropping one for Harvin.

I would drop a TE and keep a slot open for byes and injury adding. Unless of course, you're dropping one for Harvin.

Lost out on Harvin I had the lowest claim priority and so I lost out on him and the other two WR's I was looking at. Would you change anything about the starting linup? based on what I have. Anyone I pick up at this point will be a bench player this week. This was poorly played on my part I should have picked up Amandola at least till I knew if I'd get Harvin or not.

I'm inclined to keep shiancoe as he's better than any of the available FA TE's I'm looking more at a WR who could be a sleeper.

the ones I'm looking at

Donald Jones - Buff

Derrick Mason - Jets

Plaxico Burress - Jets

Lee Evans - ravens

Kevin Walter - Texans

Nate Washington - Titans

Damien Williams (britt handcuff) - Titans

Steve Breaston - KC

Jacoby Ford - OAK

Darrius Heyward Bey - Oak

Malcom Floyd - chargers

D. Hester - Bears (inconsistency scares me but will be on punt returns)

Nate Burleson - Detroit

Rashied Davis - Detroit

Donald Driver - GB

Jordy Nelson - GB

Bernard Berrian - Minny

Meachem - Saints

Andre Roberts - AZ

Brandon Gibson - Stl

I'd go with Evans or Walter. You have to think Baltimore has a good running game as does Houston so there will be 8 in the box to stop Rice and Foster respectively. Flacco and Shaub are good passers as well. I would lean more toward Walter because Johnson is across from him and drawing the majority of the pass coverage which leaves single coverage and zone coverage to his spot.