Bears @ Vikings 11-30

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be tough and it will be close.

I fear the Rams game was a tease. I'm not sure our defense has found itself yet. This will be a true test.

What the heck, someon'es gotta win, it may as well be us! Bears 24, Vikings 23...

Orton 21-34, 263 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT

Forte 23 carries, 93 yards, 6 catches, 37 yards, 2 TD total

Gould 3-3 on FG

Olsen 6 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD

Hester 4 catches, 48 yards, 3 carries, 31 yards, 1 TD

Bears 37-34

Bears 20 - Vikings 17.

Gould gets the game winner as the clock runs out.

Peace :dabears

While a win is a win, I'm hoping that we can finish off the Queens early. The game starts late on TV here, at 10:00pm and I really want to go to sleep a bit early knowing we got this one in the bag.

While a win is a win, I'm hoping that we can finish off the Queens early. The game starts late on TV here, at 10:00pm and I really want to go to sleep a bit early knowing we got this one in the bag.

That would be nice! The Bears almost always play their best on SNF, so I'm hoping for another great game against the Vikes. I have a feeling Peterson won't do much against us in the run game. With the Bears "Mug" looks they stopped some of the best running teams in the league with it. You let Gus Ferrotte beat you, and if he does the Bears really really suck. We need to force him into interceptions just like the last time we played them.

The key to the game is Orton and Forte. If Forte runs for over 100, I think were almost gauranteed a win considering the Vikes are the best team in the NFL at stopping the run and one of the worst at pass defense. Getting the ground game opens up the play action and once we are able to do that its game over, Bears win. If Matt can't run on them its going to be up to Kyle to get the pass game going which I'm confident he will. Hester may have a huge day!