Vikings at Bears Official Game Thread

adam

Here we go, I am so pumped for this game. The last 4 games have been so demoralizing watching Glennon. I know there will be some ups and downs, but I am excited to see the kid play.

I just hope they don't do what they did in the last preseason game and run 10+ straight plays with Trubisky handing off to start the game. Instead, we need a bootleg or some movement where he only has to read half the field.

The threat of him running and his mobility are going to give the receivers more room for intermediate routes. Those were taken away with Glennon behind center.

GO BEARS!

Bears 27 - Viqueens 17

The Trubisky Era starts with a win!

:bears :dabears :headbang :cheers :bringit

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. Cody Whitehair is garbage this year. Ruined a great drive by Trubisky with a hold.

How many holding calls is that for him this year? Seems like he's good for one a game.

That's a recipe for disaster when we already know Leno and Massie are each going to have at least one boneheaded play themselves. Those mistakes kill drives, just like they did tonight.