Bears at Ravens Game Thread

adam

Conservative game plan to start the game, then a trick play (pitch to Cohen, then pass to Miller for the TD).

Defense has looked sharp so far, Trevathan and Fuller have been all over the place. Callahan with a great interception and return that lead to the TD.

Completely garbage call against Jones in our red zone that gave Baltimore a automatic 1st Down, complete BS.

Conservative game plan to start the game, then a trick play (pitch to Cohen, then pass to Miller for the TD).

Defense has looked sharp so far, Trevathan and Fuller have been all over the place. Callahan with a great interception and return that lead to the TD.

Completely garbage call against Jones in our red zone that gave Baltimore a automatic 1st Down, complete BS.

That was a total BS call against Jones. He has to be allowed to hit the ball carrier. I'm glad these trick plays are working but can we please take these kid gloves off of trubisky and let him play otherwise what's the point of him playing at all

That was a total BS call against Jones. He has to be allowed to hit the ball carrier. I'm glad these trick plays are working but can we please take these kid gloves off of trubisky and let him play otherwise what's the point of him playing at all

Like the Jimmy Johnson said at the half, the have to give Trubisky a run/pass option because the Bears are facing 8-10 in the box. They also need to go deep to start this series.

Good thing it didn't matter.

Peace :dabears

I agree on the game plan. Ultra conservative at this point. Trubisky with 8 passes and 2 were throw-aways. I don't like the routes Loggains has receivers running. Kendall Wright has one target.

Trubisky with a great play action pass on the move to Sims! 17-3 Bears!

Ugly play on special teams. Rainey running kick back trips over his own player, goes to the ground, all the Bears stop, he gets up and runs for a 96 yard KO return. Unbelievable. Play to the whistle! WTF! 17-10 Bears.

Awesome play by Fuller and Amos. This is Fuller's best game in a long time. This is who we thought he was.

Ravens go for it on 4th instead of kicking FG, Pick-6 makes it a 10 point swing. Should be ballgame.

Trubisky has attempted 12 passes.

Awesome play by Fuller and Amos. This is Fuller's best game in a long time. This is who we thought he was.

Ravens go for it on 4th instead of kicking FG, Pick-6 makes it a 10 point swing. Should be ballgame.

Trubisky has attempted 12 passes.

"Special Teams"? Ours are un-special.