Fantasy Football Info

adam

Just checking in to see if we will be continuing our TalkBears Keeper and non-Keeper leagues this year? I believe Drunkbomber is the Commish for the keeper league, but I have not seen him on here in a month or so.

With that said, are the past managers still interesting in continuing the leagues this year? Any other members wanting to join in?

Just checking in to see if we will be continuing our TalkBears Keeper and non-Keeper leagues this year? I believe Drunkbomber is the Commish for the keeper league, but I have not seen him on here in a month or so.

With that said, are the past managers still interesting in continuing the leagues this year? Any other members wanting to join in?

Im in on the money league, which ever one that was ,I was Victorious Secret

I am still interested in the free league.

Hopefully we can add a few new managers to bring it back up to a 12 team league.

Dropped to 10 teams last year and I think Bowlingtwig indicated he might not rejoin this year.

If that is true we would be down to 9 returning teams.

Ok good, we just need to reach out to the commissioners to renew the leagues to see where we stand with active coaches. I had a team in the paid Keeper league and Talkbears2 (free) league.

I had a team in both leagues also (Victorious Secret), I wont be getting in the non pay league. I was in 6 leagues last year and starting playing DraftKings, so I am only getting in ones that involve money, just dont have time to invest in non money leagues.

If the free league is to remain active we will with out a doubt need new posters on the forum to join once the league admin kicks things off. We only had 10 teams last year although we would have preferred to have 12 teams to make it more competitive. Several of last year's teams have decided to not participate this year (Stinger & Bowlingtwig).

I am just guessing since all team captains have not chimed in but my thought is we will need a minimum of 2 to 3 new teams to maintain a 10 team league, 4 to 5 new teams to bring it back to the optimum 12 team set up.

Are there any posters, new or old, active or passive, that would be interested in joining the free league?

Just trying to prime the pump to get things flowing. I would hate to see the free league shut down do to a lack of active teams.

Hi Pix,

I really would prefer to just be in the $ league. But if you are in need of one more owner, I'd be happy to jump in to hep the cause.

If the free league is to remain active we will with out a doubt need new posters on the forum to join once the league admin kicks things off. We only had 10 teams last year although we would have preferred to have 12 teams to make it more competitive. Several of last year's teams have decided to not participate this year (Stinger & Bowlingtwig).

I am just guessing since all team captains have not chimed in but my thought is we will need a minimum of 2 to 3 new teams to maintain a 10 team league, 4 to 5 new teams to bring it back to the optimum 12 team set up.

Are there any posters, new or old, active or passive, that would be interested in joining the free league?

Just trying to prime the pump to get things flowing. I would hate to see the free league shut down do to a lack of active teams.

Hi Pix,

I really would prefer to just be in the $ league. But if you are in need of one more owner, I'd be happy to jump in to hep the cause.

It would be great to have you join us but if you would prefer to be just in the $$$ league I am not sure it would be fair to you to be in a league that you really did not want to participate in. Just think it over, if your heart isn't into the free league you may not want to join. Your call.

If I'm in, I'm all in! I just prefer to play with a little bit of loot on the line to make it interesting! ;)

If you are in need, I'd seriously be more than happy to take a spot!

It would be great to have you join us but if you would prefer to be just in the $$$ league I am not sure it would be fair to you to be in a league that you really did not want to participate in. Just think it over, if your heart isn't into the free league you may not want to join. Your call.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, here are the teams from last season, please confirm your teams and then we can determine how many openings we have for new GM's. Some of you use different team names, usernames, GM names so it is not clear who is who.

We also have to track down the Commissioners. This is what I am tracking so far, and once I get a few other team/GM names locked in, we can start adding as needed.

Keeper - Pay League

1. Grizzled - DJ

2. The Bunny - Ary (Commish)

3. PapaBear - Kam

4. The Mad Lithuanians - Andrew

5. Ravens Party Bus - Brad

6. Crushers - Bowlingtwig - will need possible replacement GM

7. Nopper - Nopper

8. Victorious Secret - Stinger

9. Cali Bears - Sully

10. Domination Inc - Adam

TB2 - Free League

1. Ragz to Bitchez - D

2. Jock Rock - Brad

3. Pix Picks - Pixote

4. Legion of Doom - Greg

5. Victorious Secret - Stinger - will need replacement GM

6. Domination Inc - Adam

7. bowling's Okay Team - Bowlingtwig

8. Deathtongue - Lloyd (Commish)

9. Forte yds to Freedom - Aaron

10. TravD - Travis

Dont worry, Ill make a post about the pay league soon. Im pretty sure everyone is returning and I already have a list of people who want into that league. For people who arent in the pay league but would like to join a $20-$25ish league I am probably going to run a few other leagues and can always use new people

Dont worry, Ill make a post about the pay league soon. Im pretty sure everyone is returning and I already have a list of people who want into that league. For people who arent in the pay league but would like to join a $20-$25ish league I am probably going to run a few other leagues and can always use new people

If any other pay leagues, count me in

If any other pay leagues, count me in

I have to honest with guys about something. I am usually in 5 to 6 leagues every year and I do well in most them leagues with a 50% rate of making money in those leagues,1st,2nd,3rd,4th, but I rarely do well in these leagues.

The reason why? most you guys are pretty smart at FF . Just throwing out kudos for those that deserve it.

I think we should add $5 more to the money pool. Most in the money league are proven players and am in for more of better winnings. In the 5 leagues Im in their 40-50-60-60-70 with the money and know 5 bucks will not kill anybody here on increasing the pool.

What say you?

I believe Bowling had mentioned that he would not be playing this year.