Rumor mill....... not happy about what I read

Chitownhustla

Now that would really piss me off.

If Fox & Fangio cannot get along then as far as I am concerned Fox can leave and promote Fangio to HC.

I agree, or can we get gase back as HC!!! I know that will never happen, I would have taken Gase and Fangio but did like the idea of our HC having actual HC experience.

Rumor has it Fangio may be out at the end of year. The last thing I wanted to hear.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribu...l?client=safari

Doesn't make sense with the improvement on D.

if true, this would set this team back 1-2 years minimum.

you are right, it doesn't make ANY sense. we $h!t can our standard 4-3 defense and draft/acquire FA's in the previous 2 years to play in a 3-4 after picking up one of the few available GOOD 3-4 coaches in the league. this would be a major loss especially if we lose all the position coaches that go with him.

if so, welcome to the bottom of the league/division/barrel yet again.

if true, this would set this team back 1-2 years minimum.

you are right, it doesn't make ANY sense. we $h!t can our standard 4-3 defense and draft/acquire FA's in the previous 2 years to play in a 3-4 after picking up one of the few available GOOD 3-4 coaches in the league. this would be a major loss especially if we lose all the position coaches that go with him.

if so, welcome to the bottom of the league/division/barrel yet again.

I have a hard time believing this rumour....if anyone is gone, it would have to be Loggains I would think.

I have a hard time believing this rumour....if anyone is gone, it would have to be Loggains I would think.

yea and i'm not so sure that is a good idea either. this guy and staff seem to be able to get good results out of our string of nobody QB's. unless we find a proven, can't refuse this guy quality OC that looks like he will be around for a number of years, it may be best to let loggains have another year.

we don't need another OC who is gone in a year or two. we need consistency. consistency and more consistency.

yea and i'm not so sure that is a good idea either. this guy and staff seem to be able to get good results out of our string of nobody QB's. unless we find a proven, can't refuse this guy quality OC that looks like he will be around for a number of years, it may be best to let loggains have another year.

we don't need another OC who is gone in a year or two. we need consistency. consistency and more consistency.

At this point, I would bring most if not all of the coaches back and give them another shot. See how we can do with less injuries and no Cutler.

Honestly, the more and more I think about it, the more I think the entire staff should come back. The injuries this year have been ridiculous.

I may well be alone on this but I have said before that I like what Loggains has done. With 3 QBs this season he has been productive almost every week on offense in one way or another. Hasn't always translated into points but I've seen other 3 QB seasons for the Bears turn into complete nightmares on offense. Offensive line lost two Pro Bowl anchors in the middle, and the expected starter at OC swapped ut for a rookie in Week 1, yet we've been ok. Jordan gets some credit. Yet who has gone from game planning for Cutler's strengths, to Hoyer's who is a complete opposite, to Barkley (were there any strengths?) and kept the offense moving?

...and Loggains is still learning his job. I see no reason to think he won't improve.

To me, the only guy holding up his end of the bargain is Fangio. His D is vastly improved.

Fox is on reputation & salary owed to him...

Loggains, I'm willing to give him another shot...but if he's replaced by someone with a better pedigree I will not be sad in the least.

I may well be alone on this but I have said before that I like what Loggains has done. With 3 QBs this season he has been productive almost every week on offense in one way or another. Hasn't always translated into points but I've seen other 3 QB seasons for the Bears turn into complete nightmares on offense. Offensive line lost two Pro Bowl anchors in the middle, and the expected starter at OC swapped ut for a rookie in Week 1, yet we've been ok. Jordan gets some credit. Yet who has gone from game planning for Cutler's strengths, to Hoyer's who is a complete opposite, to Barkley (were there any strengths?) and kept the offense moving?

...and Loggains is still learning his job. I see no reason to think he won't improve.

Didn't know where to put this...but classic Fangio and why I am such a big fan of him. He better not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Kevin Fishbain ‏@kfishbain 2h2 hours ago

Vic Fangio: "The group we inherited wasn’t built for the 4-3, either ... They weren’t built for anything, so we had to start at ground zero"