I Hope Nagy and Pace are Gone...

Mongo3451

46 minutes ago, adam said:

Daboll has done wonders with Allen, however, would he have the same impact if he was the HC? That is always the concern. I would still take a chance, especially if we this ends up as another 7 or 8 win season.

I don't think that is that big of a deal.  Daboll knows how to call plays and design a solid offense.  IMO - that develops a QB more than anything.  Confidence and boldness blooms when you believe in something.  We've already seen the other side of the spectrum with failure, doubt and sharp criticism. 

In order for our offense to turn the corner, major investments must occur with dollars and draft capitol.  The defense will have to suffer while this occurs.  Once we start scoring more, the defense can be rebuilt.  That's my two year plan and I approve this message...🤗💪🏻😂

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

I don't think that is that big of a deal.  Daboll knows how to call plays and design a solid offense.  IMO - that develops a QB more than anything.  Confidence and boldness blooms when you believe in something.  We've already seen the other side of the spectrum with failure, doubt and sharp criticism. 

In order for our offense to turn the corner, major investments must occur with dollars and draft capitol.  The defense will have to suffer while this occurs.  Once we start scoring more, the defense can be rebuilt.  That's my two year plan and I approve this message...🤗💪🏻😂

I think this is a key. I don’t mind another offensive minded HC, however I would like one who’s called players longer than a half season like Nagy.

and had success doing it! Nagy did NOT have success calling plays in KC, his biggest criticisms? Not getting into a rhythm, and abandoning the run game - cost them an early playoff exit, and they won the superbowl the next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Another nail in the coffin.  I was listening to Waddle and Silvey yesterday and they mentioned an important fact.  The offense under John Fox during Mitch's rookie year was far more productive than Nagy Fields.  Don't give me shit over the sample size, lol...

Even Stevie Wonder can see that it's time to bounce Nagy...  He's GOT TO GO! 

Nagy only knows one system and that was with an All-Pro WR (Hill) and TE (Kelce) to include guys like Kareem Hunt who were solid RBs. Between Hill and Kelce, one is always open. The Bears don't have a WR or TE that is anywhere near those two. So you can't run the same offense, it won't work. 

This is NFL historically bad, not just Bears or recent Bears, this is league-wide and even pre-SB era bad. No offense to any monkeys out there, but you could have a monkey mash on a button with a play on it and it would be as effective as Nagy has been. 

• 4 weeks later...

A great reason to fire Nagy, in season, is that we can interview whoever we want during week 17 and 18.  It would be advisable to take advantage of the extra time for coaches on playoff teams.  It's rumored that Nagy lost part of the locker room last year and as of now he has fully lost it.

A great reason to fire Nagy, in season, is that we can interview whoever we want during week 17 and 18.  It would be advisable to take advantage of the extra time for coaches on playoff teams.  It's rumored that Nagy lost part of the locker room last year and as of now he has fully lost it.

This - he is going to be gone in season. Writing is on the wall and more and more reports from media on players unhappy. That said I think it is 50/50 on Pace and my guess is if Fields looks the part and grows plus Borom and Jenkins look okay - we will see Pace get new life.