Week 11 Official Game Thread: BAL at CHI (+4.5), O/U 45, NOV 21, 12PM CST / CBS

adam

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious. I hate to say it but they need to lose out so there is no way Nagy is back. Vildor is arguably the worst DB in the NFL and the Bears keep running him out there. 2x DPI's that were both unnecessary, and one on the final drive that gave the Ravens 20 yards. 

1 minute ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

This👆👆👆

That's why I think they may not sign him. He has good contact balance, but is slow to the hole and is blind back there. He still does his juke thing when he doesn't need to and that allows defenders to close space. 

7 minutes ago, adam said:

That is a 4-win team for a 16 game season.

Oddly enough I think IF Dalton had more opportunities  with the starting group the results would have been different.  A lot of his ‘off’ passes were due to timing and routine with the WRs.  A fair number of the big plays he had were to non-first stringers; Goodwin and Jimmy G among them.  

That being said the loss was not only due to poor coaching but keeping Vildor on the field.  Should’ve put Burns or Graham Jr out there instead. 

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Oddly enough I think IF Dalton had more opportunities  with the starting group the results would have been different.  A lot of his ‘off’ passes were due to timing and routine with the WRs.  A fair number of the big plays he had were to non-first stringers; Goodwin and Jimmy G among them.  

That being said the loss was not only due to poor coaching but keeping Vildor on the field.  Should’ve put Burns or Graham Jr out there instead. 

Check out the poll on this site from earlier this year asking which QB should start.  Just like the fan pressure from every angle the choice was Fields.  Dalton would have likely given better results this year but oh well throw the rookie in and get him killed while we lose games anyway.

Another rebuilding phase to come with at least two years of suckdom.  Only good thing to look forward to is dumping the entire coaching and management staff, which this loss pretty much guarantees.