Draft Day 2

AZ54

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

This D has shaped up quick and can be a top 10 unit.  I still think they need that stud 3T to get to that point.

I said it yesterday, if the draft is handing you lemons go make some lemonade and we just did that with our DBs.  Plus we added Cruikshank and still have a promising Thomas Graham in the room.  In front of them we have Roquan and Morrow to help in coverage.   

12 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

I said it yesterday, if the draft is handing you lemons go make some lemonade and we just did that with our DBs.  Plus we added Cruikshank and still have a promising Thomas Graham in the room.  In front of them we have Roquan and Morrow to help in coverage.   

I wish WR Alec Pierce was selected but that wasn't the case.  This is a deep WR draft, so plenty of lemons out there

🙄🙄🙄

Different GM.

Different Coach.

Same Bears.

How in the world they didn’t use at least one of the second round picks on OL or WR is baffling, especially with the ridiculous WR depth this year. And now there has been a crazy run on WRs and the Bears will end up picking a much lesser guy.

So much for protecting the face of the franchise and giving him weapons.

14 minutes ago, jason said:

May as well at this point.

Round 3 we may get a good value piece. I'd like to see:

Zach Tom OT/G/C

Bernard Raimann OT

Rasheed Walker OT

Jalen Tolbert WR

David Bell WR

K Shakir WR

Perrin Winfrey 3T

Christian Harris LB

Leo Chenal LB

Jeremy Ruckert TE

He was one of my targets for Day 3.   I really like his versatility for KR/PR but don't see him as an X.  He seems more like the 3rd/4th WR, someone to compete with Pringle and Dazz for snaps.  Love the deep speed and RAC.  He'll be good for the typical Packer plays I'm sure Getsy will run with the WR screens, drag routes but he's got a steep learning curve on route running for a 25yr old WR.