Final Mock draft from the Bearstalk Crew...

Mongo3451

I have heard that after Young, Stroud, Robinson,  Anderson, and Carter, their isn't much grade difference from there down to the top 3rd of the 2nd round.  If Carter don't drop, I can see Poles making a trade to get another 2nd tired player.  Our 2 2nds are somewhat out of that range, so I can see him making a move.

I used the PFN simulator to give me the players as they slotted. Took a trade with the Saints. Pick 9 for 29, 40, and 71.   I was eyeing Zac Kuntz TE at pick 103, but he was selected and took best CB.  I know the D-line wasn't addressed high, but feel pieces were added to develop while addressing the needs to help elevate Fields.  I feel Fields needs the pieces first then if he does elevate Poles has ammo and alot of cap next year to concentrate of making the D a monster again.

Screenshot_20230422_185528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230422_185624_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Was Benton available when you took Dexter? That's the only thing different I would do. Nice draft.

I believe he was. I felt Dexter had the higher ceiling where Benton had the higher floor especially at 3T. I have Tuli as a 3T/DE and Dexter as possibly a pure 3T that can excel with the right coaching.  I like Benton, he will be a long time player but not sure if he is the 1T or 3T.

My guess at this point:

9) Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State

53) Keeanu Benton, DT, Wisconsin

61) Derick Hall, DE, Auburn

64) Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami

*Trade down the first pick of the 4th round and get a lower 4th, a 5th, and a 4th next year

4*) Jonathan Mingo, WR, Mississippi

133) Byron Young, DT, Alabama

136) Juice Scruggs, C, Penn State

5*) Sean Tucker, RB, Syracuse

148) Daniel Scott, S, California

218) Jake Witt, OT, Northern Michigan

258) Marte Mapu, LB, Sacramento State

4 hours ago, dawhizz said:

My guess at this point:

53) Keeanu Benton, DT, Wisconsin

61) Derick Hall, DE, Auburn

64) Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami

*Trade down the first pick of the 4th round and get a lower 4th, a 5th, and a 4th next year

4*) Jonathan Mingo, WR, Mississippi

133) Byron Young, DT, Alabama

136) Juice Scruggs, C, Penn State

5*) Sean Tucker, RB, Syracuse

148) Daniel Scott, S, California

218) Jake Witt, OT, Northern Michigan

258) Marte Mapu, LB, Sacramento State

I love that draft but the only change I'd make is that I'm now thinking Darnell Wright is the better RT choice even if we stay at 9.  Everyone else you picked I'd be very happy with.  Great draft.  

16 hours ago, AZ54 said:

I love that draft but the only change I'd make is that I'm now thinking Darnell Wright is the better RT choice even if we stay at 9.  Everyone else you picked I'd be very happy with.  Great draft.  

With the hype PJJ is getting , I think he's gone by 9. Which probably leaves the door open for Carter or Wilson to drop. If we end up going OT, I hope it's Wright.

I'm sticking with my 2.0

9) Paris Johnson Jr. OT Ohio State

53) Keon White DE Georgia Tech

61) Joe Tippmann OC Wisconsin

64) Gervon Dexter DT 3T Florida

103) Jayden Reed WR Michigan State

133) Jartavius Martin CBN Illinois

136) Kenny McIntosh RB Georgia

148) Andrew Vorhees OG USC

218) Aubrey Miller OLB Jackson State or can't decide

Andrei Isoivas WR Princeton

248) Jake Moody PK Michigan 

I want them to trade back from the 9 pick and acquire a bit more, but if stays as is:

• 9) Paris Johnson Jr. OT Ohio State (Protect Fields at all cost. This is a cohesion pick as well.)
  • 53) Adetomiwa Adebawore, DT, Northwestern (3T waiting to happen)
  • 61) Tuli Tuipulotu, DE, USC (Not really sure why he isn't going higher. He looks really good.)
  • 64) D.J. Turner, CB, Michigan (Say it with me, "4.26 forty.")
  • 103) DeMarvion Overshown, LB, Texas (A safety turned hyper-athletic LB? Hmmm...reminds me of someone.)
  • 133) Olusegun Oluwatimi, C, Michigan (How is the Rimington and Outland guy rated so low? No brainer.)
  • 136) Cameron Latu, TE, Alabama (Insurance for Kmet)
  • 148) Viliami Fehoko, DE, San Jose State (My third Islander this draft. He has great pass rush skills.) 
  • 218) Malik Cunningham, QB, Louisville (Always draft a QB. This kid has skills.)
  • 248) Jordan McFadden, OG, Clemson (I like how the knock on this guy is that he's not big enough, even though he's 300lbs.)

21 hours ago, jason said:

I want them to trade back from the 9 pick and acquire a bit more, but if stays as is:

• 9) Paris Johnson Jr. OT Ohio State (Protect Fields at all cost. This is a cohesion pick as well.)
  • 53) Adetomiwa Adebawore, DT, Northwestern (3T waiting to happen)
  • 61) Tuli Tuipulotu, DE, USC (Not really sure why he isn't going higher. He looks really good.)
  • 64) D.J. Turner, CB, Michigan (Say it with me, "4.26 forty.")
  • 103) DeMarvion Overshown, LB, Texas (A safety turned hyper-athletic LB? Hmmm...reminds me of someone.)
  • 133) Olusegun Oluwatimi, C, Michigan (How is the Rimington and Outland guy rated so low? No brainer.)
  • 136) Cameron Latu, TE, Alabama (Insurance for Kmet)
  • 148) Viliami Fehoko, DE, San Jose State (My third Islander this draft. He has great pass rush skills.) 
  • 218) Malik Cunningham, QB, Louisville (Always draft a QB. This kid has skills.)
  • 248) Jordan McFadden, OG, Clemson (I like how the knock on this guy is that he's not big enough, even though he's 300lbs.)

Gotta get my wishlist in writing:     (used Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 rankings).    Most of my mocks to date I've drafted 2 DTs but this time grabbed two Edge defenders.  

9) Darnell Wright RT

53) Keeanu Benton DT

61)  Derek Hall Edge 

64)  Julius Brents CB

103)  Isaiah Foskey Edge 

133).  Luke Wypler  C

136)   Chase Brown RB

148).  Xavier Hutchinson WR 

218).  Payne Durham TE

248)  Chamarri Conner  S

Those are good names but I think the first 4 picks need to be starters. Musgrave and Mingo could be future starters, granted Wypler could be a starter in his first year. The CB is only 5'8", and 176 with 29" arms. I don't think Poles drafts a CB that small. Coburn's size is  that of a 3 T but only had 7 sacks in 1600 snaps.

Just going to put out one "my guys" mock draft before it all gets blown to hell:

53) Felix Anudike-Uzomah, DE, Kansas State

61) Clark Phillips, CB, Utah

*Trade down in the 3rd get a low 5th & a 6th

*3) AT Perry, WR, Wake Forest

103) Zacch Pickens, DT, South Carolina

133) Kobie Turner, DT, Wake Forest

136) Cory Trice, CB, Purdue

148) Ji'Ayir Brown, S, Penn State

5*) Alex Forsyth, C, Oregon

6*) Will Mallory, TE, Miami

218) Dorian Thompson-Robinson, QB, UCLA

258) Xazavian Valladay, RB, Arizona State

21 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Gotta get my wishlist in writing:     (used Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 rankings).    Most of my mocks to date I've drafted 2 DTs but this time grabbed two Edge defenders.  

9) Darnell Wright RT

53) Keeanu Benton DT

61)  Derek Hall Edge 

64)  Julius Brents CB

103)  Isaiah Foskey Edge 

133).  Luke Wypler  C

136)   Chase Brown RB

148).  Xavier Hutchinson WR 

218).  Payne Durham TE

248)  Chamarri Conner  S

1 for 1