NFL Draft Day One thread.

ASHKUM BEAR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Skon is going to be an all pro OG or a good LT for10 years. I think Wright has a nasty attitude which made him more desirable. Jenkins, Wright and if they draft Mauch, that's a lot of physically for an oline. 

Stinger the league doesn't agree with you. 

I'm not a big film watcher but, I watched him and he defends his position and doesn't attack defenders.  IMO.

• ASHKUM BEAR changed the title to NFL Draft Day One thread.
12 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Love the pick.  I think he's the best RT in this draft period, might even be the best OT.  We're going to run the ball on everyone with this Oline.  Not to mention the pass pro just took a huge leap forward.  I'm so glad we didn't sign McGlinchey because Wright is a big step up IMO.    

Building through the draft, especially at premium positions is how a successful team is built; taking RB and LB is not (det). If the Bear did get McGlinchey at their price, we would be talking about Van Ness or Kancey today.  I am also glad the way it shook out because we got the top need and a future pick.  

6 hours ago, lemonej said:

Stinger the league doesn't agree with you. 

I'm not a big film watcher but, I watched him and he defends his position and doesn't attack defenders.  IMO.

My opinion is based on what many professionals say, I'm just repeating that notion. It's not an original thought.