The glass half full

Stinger226

We need to look at why we should be optimistic.

With Marshall, Jeffery, Weems, Thomas, we now have the best WRs we have probably every had here.

With Gates, he will know how to use Cutler to the best of his ability.

With Tice, he will play to the strengths of his players and not to a system.

Rodreguz and Davis come thru and make an impact at TE.

Forte signs and with Bush we have a legit 2 rb tandem that leads the league in rushing.

The faith in the line comes thru and Webb improves, Carmi stays healthy and Garza doesnt have a dropoff due to age.

We now have a pass rush with McClenllin, and Paea and Melton take a step forward.

The LBs stay healthy and Hayes improves the Sam LB spot.

With a healthy pass rush, the DBs keep their head above water, and Conte and Hardin make the S positon a strong one.

Our STs remain a stength,. Gould remains in top form.

We avoid injurys that wrecks the positives we have going for us.

Next up the reasons to look at the glass half empty.

With most things going right we finish 12-4, maybe 13-3 and we have a SB berth.(and lose to the Bengals 34-13 with a Cutler injury) just kidding.

With Marshall, Jeffery, Weems, Thomas, we now have the best WRs we have probably every had here.

Forte signs and with Bush we have a legit 2 rb tandem that leads the league in rushing.

The faith in the line comes thru and Webb improves, Carmi stays healthy and Garza doesnt have a dropoff due to age.

We now have a pass rush with McClenllin, and Paea and Melton take a step forward.

With a healthy pass rush, the DBs keep their head above water, and Conte and Hardin make the S positon a strong one.

Oh no, don't open the door for negative Nellie talk. :rolleyes:

This place is usually so upbeat and consistently positive. :lol:

---Agree. Marshall, Bennett, Hester, and Jeffery is a dynamic group.

---It's "Bates," but yes, he knows everything that Cutler loves. He'll also listen to Cutler, because he doesn't want to be out of football for 2013 just like he was last year.

---I also love that Tice is a no nonsense guy.

---I've never been a big fan of Davis, and I'm interested in how Rodriguez will be used.

---I hope Forte signs, but if not, Bush and Bell can be a decent duo for at least a week.

---If Carimi and Williams stay healthy (as does the rest of the OL), that group will be fine. They play their best when they have time to develop continuity.

---Melton can't play much better. He led all DT's in sacks last year in the whole NFL. Paea is the one who I'll be looking at.

---Remember, Hayes will primarily be a ST player. I say this because that spot in this defense is taken off the field most of the time for the nickelback.

---I think Conte is going to be a solid player. Hardin won't start right away because Lovie loves Major Wright for some unknown reason.

With most things going right we finish 12-4, maybe 13-3 and we have a SB berth.(and lose to the Bengals 34-13 with a Cutler injury) just kidding.

---19-0. DA BEARS.