Talkbears FFL2 two spots available (free league)

LT2_3

I've restarted the FFL2 from last year. If you were in the league last year, please register. That way we will know how many slots we have to fill for the season.

Also, we can change it to a keeper league if people are interested, and the draft time can be changed if the date selected doesn't work for a bunch of people.

I've restarted the FFL2 from last year. If you were in the league last year, please register. That way we will know how many slots we have to fill for the season.

Also, we can change it to a keeper league if people are interested, and the draft time can be changed if the date selected doesn't work for a bunch of people.

I'm glad you posted that, my invite went straight to my spam folder, and I even have yahoo mail. Go figure. I wouldn't mind trying a keepers league. I think I missed the draft last year by accident and my team sucked, but I'm sure there is someone on there worth keeping. Never been in a league like that yet.

I'm glad you posted that, my invite went straight to my spam folder, and I even have yahoo mail. Go figure. I wouldn't mind trying a keepers league. I think I missed the draft last year by accident and my team sucked, but I'm sure there is someone on there worth keeping. Never been in a league like that yet.

I see that some have signed up. Should we make it a keeper league? Should we open it to the public soon?

I'd prefer to not have it as a keeper league.

If we can hold out as long as possible on making it public I would do so.

I'm coming close to offering spots to the members here seeing as how we only have 5 so far. Maybe another week for people to see this thread that might be checking in for training camp news, but I would prefer to have it filled before the last minute.

Any other thoughts anyone?

I'm coming close to offering spots to the members here seeing as how we only have 5 so far. Maybe another week for people to see this thread that might be checking in for training camp news, but I would prefer to have it filled before the last minute.

When I meant public - I meant open to general Yahoo FF users. Please do open this up this board.

I'm in! I've been at the lake the last week and missed the invite (which went to my spam folder)

I'd be good with a keeper league.

I'd be good with a keeper league.

Maybe if we get everyone insterested, we can start after this year. It changes drafting strategy a little.

AND ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING, LET ME KNOW YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND i WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE.

When is the draft? I have been busy but I use to enjoy this FF aspect a lot and maybe I can free up some time. I certainly cannot get "into" it as deep as I use to, spending hours a day doing research, but would be an active member if I decide to come back in. Give me some details and I will let you know.

Signed up, thanks for the link sent. Looks good, now we just need 3 more? I hope we can find 3 more from this forum or at least friends of members here. It would be nice to keep it "in the family". I am sure everyone who is currently signed up is shaking in their shoes knowing they will have to face me again, LOL :D

Signed up, thanks for the link sent. Looks good, now we just need 3 more? I hope we can find 3 more from this forum or at least friends of members here. It would be nice to keep it "in the family". I am sure everyone who is currently signed up is shaking in their shoes knowing they will have to face me again, LOL :D

We need either 3 or 5. Anyone wanting to join, let me know your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Hey can't do a mock draft & it wont let me test your system. Any ideas on how to get past this?

When I tried to test system, it just stays at connecting to server. It is probably just too early or servers are down for maintenance.

I just checked and I can test my system and join mock drafts. Not sure what is happening on your end but it does seem to be working for me.

i tried to draft the other day in just a yahoo draft. I couldn't get in. I had to update my java and it worked fine after.