some concerns

Grouchy Bear

What I saw on defense is my biggest concern and that was confusion. The secondary even the LB's looked confused. Is this constant flip flopping with the safeties and LB's really doing any good ?

By the third preseason game, shouldn't you know who your starters are ? " jack of all trades and master of none " is what I'm seeing here.

Other teams will see this and use the no huddle and to compound this problem.

I know they didn't scheme because they wanted to see "mano e mano " to evaluate each player. Well ... they got it and it didn't look so good.

Starting with the 1st stringers: defensive DT's had couple of good plays but mostly were either man handled or couldn't get off their blocks to make tackles. On pass plays very little push.

The DE's got pressure on pass plays but it would have been nice if they got some help from the inside. Containment can only happen if the front four work together.

Bootlegs and screens killed us yesterday and last year big time and Green Bay and many teams on our schedule use this often.

This must be rectified immediately!