Will we lose Berrian, Briggs, & Ayanbadejo?

bradjock

While there's the immediate notion that Rosenass clients are "waiting it out," don't forget that Dez Clark is a Rosenass client and he was able to get a deal done today. That means the other 3 are definitely waiting until free agency. To me it seems incredibly likely we'll lose all three.

Brendon Ayanbadejo--He told the Sun Times he was happy as hell in the pro-bowl to actually get to play linebacker again & he knows he won't have this opportunity with the Bears. He sounded disgruntled the Bears never gave him an opportunity to move off of special teams. This reminds me of when Dante Wesley signed with the Bears because he wanted to the chance to play cornerback more. That tells me Ayanbadejo's gone.

Lance Briggs--There's been rumors that he wants to get out from Urlacher's shadow. The SCORE's speculated that he might be happy as hell to get out of Chicago due to his "female problems." I believe someone will "make it rain" for him, and he'll be happy to walk. He gone.

Bernard Berrian--Of the 3, he has to be the happiest with his situation, especially now that Rex has signed. Unless the Wizard of Oz gives Hester a brain, Berrian is likely to be the #1 WR on this team for years to come. Of the 3, losing Berrian would hurt the Bears the most. I think we'll sign him.

Can't wait until Friday when Free agency starts.

Guest TerraTor

Briggs is gone.

But i have a feeling Berrian may be back. Dont really care about Ayanbeyo(sp)

We probably low balled berrian, but he wont be featured any where like here. Although the feature WR on our offense probably isnt something to write an autobiography about ya know.