Packages Available For Bears vs. Eagles

chitownman

Hey Everyone,

My friend back in Southern California has secured through the Chicago Essex Inn a fantastic package to see Da' Bears take on Donovan McNabb and the Philadelphia Eagles. This is a Sunday night game and will definitely sell out. The package is as follows:

Three Nights Accommodations @ The Chicago Essex Inn

200 Level Seat Guaranteed

Special Commemorative Gift From The Essex Inn

The Chance To See A Must Win Game At The Start Of The Season In Person

This all inclusive package is $500 per person based on double occupancy. The Essex is sold out for this package and similar packages with the Essex are now going for $1,200 per person based on double occupancy. For those of you who live in the Metro, I understand that this may not be all that great however, it still will be a ticket that unless you get lucky the day tickets go on sale, it is cheaper than going through a ticket service plus then securing your own hotel accommodations. Tickets on Stub Hub are currently going for roughly $250 per ticket for seats this good, so you are able to see and determine your savings already.

If you are interested in this package, please email me @ rtavill@gmail.com as soon as possible and I will advise you on how to secure your space. We have a total of 13 spaces still available and they are on a first come first serve basis.