Rex's Audition

fenom283

I am not a huge Rex fan but I think he performs while Orton is out. He has three or four weeks to show the NFL that he belongs and he is practically fighting for his career. The Bears are not going to sign him after this season so he has to perform to show other teams out there that he can play in the NFL these couple weeks ahead are maybe the biggest of his career lets hope he follows suit.

Guest TerraTor
I am not a huge Rex fan but I think he performs while Orton is out. He has three or four weeks to show the NFL that he belongs and he is practically fighting for his career. The Bears are not going to sign him after this season so he has to perform to show other teams out there that he can play in the NFL these couple weeks ahead are maybe the biggest of his career lets hope he follows suit.

he auditioned the past 6 years and failed. Hes terrible. the worst part is all the players know it and have no faith in him.