Devin Hester & Punt Returns

SoxFan1

He looked a LOT better tonight. He got some decent blocking and looked to go vertically instead of trying to run around everyone and get tackled for -3 yards. He was aggressive going down the field and looked like the Hester of old. I expect him to break one against Houston, and if I'm the Bears, I put Hester out there returning kicks NEXT to Danieal Manning.

Side note...we need to play Soulja Boy again when he is back to return.

He looked a LOT better tonight. He got some decent blocking and looked to go vertically instead of trying to run around everyone and get tackled for -3 yards. He was aggressive going down the field and looked like the Hester of old. I expect him to break one against Houston, and if I'm the Bears, I put Hester out there returning kicks NEXT to Danieal Manning.

Side note...we need to play Soulja Boy again when he is back to return.

His new song is Whatever You Like.

I was thinking about that tonight. He did much better going North and South. On his 24 yarder (His last return) That was the old Devin Hester that we've all known and loved from last year and the year before. I think he was so pumped up to put the Bears in good field position he just said "Fuuck it, I'm just going to run as fast as I can, find a hold and burst through it" and it worked. He almost could have had 2 TD's today if one person would have missed a tackle on each of the two runs. Slav I think you mentioned that in the game thread on one of his. It'd be great if he and Daniel Manning returned one for a touchdown next week and get that swagger back in the windy city heading into the playoffs (hopefully).