Leftwich wants to play for Bears

fudgeripple2000

lol, when did we start running the WCO? Because Garcia, especially at this point of his career, NEEDS to be in a WCO.

Yea I'm sure Garcia could only play in a west coast offense and Gimp Leftwhich is so highly talented he can adjust to anything. :notworthy

Thank you Bill Walsh for your fabulous insight !! :shakehead

I'd bring him in as a backup and have him battle it out with Orton but I'm pretty confident Orton would win out.. Leftwich is an OKAY Quarterback but I don't think he can do anything that Orton can't.

Agreed and thats my point. Garcia has done nothing his whole career even with great talent around him. San Fran, Cleveland, Detroit and now TB. He has had good RB, and great WR and never had a great season. He is small, they 6'1" but I seen him play and he is lucky to 5'10". The Offense would have to entirely change for him to be a qb in Chicago. His West coast stats were good his 2nd year in the league. He is just nothing special. If you want a new QB why go for a stop gap? why not go for something that we can use like McNabb

Yes two different qb's. One (Garcia) who's a proven NFL starter and another one who's been a backup since Jacksonville launched him .

Garcia's qb rating this past season was over 94.

Sorry to burst your all knowing bubble dude. His QB rating was 90.00, So try again please. Leftwich in relief and the best shape he has been in had 104.00 Grated it was in 5 games, But he looked dang good in Pitt, Plus attitude is great, not a cancer and not a distrupter.

Yea I'm sure Garcia could only play in a west coast offense and Gimp Leftwhich is so highly talented he can adjust to anything. :notworthy

Thank you Bill Walsh for your fabulous insight !! :shakehead

Appearantly your such a master of talent you would nt be selling that lame bag of goods you got. Garcia only did well in the West coast, everwhere else he has not done well, I guess he really lit it up in Detroit huh?