K. Warner gets the last laugh over Bulger

selection7

Noticed Marc Bulger was one of the worst starting Qb's in the league last year while Kurt Warner was one of the best. I thought that was kind of satisfying remembering how Kurt lost his job after an injury to Marc back in the day. I've always liked Kurt. Of course maybe Marc is also a good guy; I don't know much about him.

Noticed Marc Bulger was one of the worst starting Qb's in the league last year while Kurt Warner was one of the best. I thought that was kind of satisfying remembering how Kurt lost his job after an injury to Marc back in the day. I've always liked Kurt. Of course maybe Marc is also a good guy; I don't know much about him.

IIRC this was more of a Martz thing than it was Warner vs Bulger. I mean, Warner went through period where he just couldnt hold on to a ball because his hand kept getting broken, and his effectiveness just crashed through the floor. Bulger stepped in and lit it up in that offense that was just ready to go.