TJ Houshmanzadeh pissed off.....

Rush23

Just to point out, he is FAR from the first player to complain about his Madden numbers, which just cracks me up to think about. WRs are all the time complaining about their numbers, and in particular, their speed rating, which I think is what he is complaining about here.

TJ has said he was forced into a possession receiver position in Cincy due to CJ being opposite him, but that he is much more than that. I say great. Prove it and your Madden ratings will likely reflect that.

Agree. The guy is a number 2 receiver at best anyway. I say he is ranked too high.

The Seahawks aren't really all that horrid. They played last year practically without their pro-bowl QB.

Not to mention that they burned through their entire depth chart at receiver. They lost Deon Branch, Nate Burleson, Bobby Engram, Ben Obomanu and Logan Payne. Last season for the Seahawks was the only time I can remember when a team's starting QB and #1 through #5 receivers all went down with injuries. That would destroy any team's season.