Eagles sign Jeremiah Trotter MLB

DaBearSox

Sort of like Pisa, I think it is more about adding a LB who knows your system and who is a good fit. Trotter can slide into the Phily system w/o an issue of learning curve. I am not sure he would have been as ideal of a pickup for us.

IMHO, Philly adding Trotter would be more like our adding Brooks. Right now, I think our staff is unlikely to make an addition as Pisa is about ready to return and, while I am not as much of a fan, the staff seems to like Roach.

Yea he has been out of the league a few years but I guess he had some great workouts for Andy Reid...wonder if he was ever a thought

Sort of like Pisa, I think it is more about adding a LB who knows your system and who is a good fit. Trotter can slide into the Phily system w/o an issue of learning curve. I am not sure he would have been as ideal of a pickup for us.

IMHO, Philly adding Trotter would be more like our adding Brooks. Right now, I think our staff is unlikely to make an addition as Pisa is about ready to return and, while I am not as much of a fan, the staff seems to like Roach.

I mentioned brooks to a friend a couple weeks ago when Urlacher first got hurt. He said he saw Brooks on a college game and looked kinda fat and definitely in game shape. To me that was sorta reaffirmed when the Bears called him or whatever and that was it.