Offense: contract and options 2012

ASHKUM BEAR

QB

Jay Cutler 2014

Nate Enderle 2015

Josh McCown FA

Caleb Haine FA

The Bears will need to address the #2 QB this offseason.

Josh McCown earned a good look, but the Bears will continue to explore other options.

Kyle Orton is linked to wanting to come back to Chicago, the place he calls home.

David Garrard and Tice were together in Jax, so I'll throw him out there as well

Draft Pick-highly unlikely this year, the Bears need to put effort in Enderle and need a capable #2

RB

Matt Forte FA

Marion Barber 2013

Tyler Clutts 2014

Armando Allen "undisclosed"

Kahlil Bell RFA

The Bears RB is not in a good situation. This might be another undisclosed strike on JA we haven't heard about.

Forte will likely get the Franchise tag or get signed through 2015

Kahlil Bell being RFA, the Bears might be forced to get him signed soon to lock up a stable of RB's

Draft Pick-depending on which way they choose to go, either they resign Bell or draft a RD 4 or 5 RD RB. Barber stays fellows, we are too thin to punish him for letting the team get Tebowed.

WR

Earl Bennett 2015

Devin Hester 2014

Johnny Knox 2013

Dane Sanzenbacher 2014 RFA

Roy Williams FA

Depending on the health/come back of Johnny Knox, the Bears will need to add 1 or 2 players to the mix.

Sanzenbacher undrafted makes almost as much as Knox believe it or not. He will probably be back

Knox I have a bad feeling the Bears will cut/waive him on inj reserve if he has any set backs...FA 2013!

Williams will be long gone

Vincent Jackson if he's available to sign don't hesitate, he's what we need.

Dwayne Bowe also what we need, but might be a tough sign.

Draft Pick - should be #1 or #2 target in draft. If Bears land top FA, still a top priority also takes Hester out of the mix

TE

Kellen Davis FA

Matt Spaeth 2014

Kyle Adams ?

Andre Smith ?

Draylen Ross ?

The Bears are also in bad shape at TE, resigning Davis is also a big priority. Shame on you JA.

Davis hopefully will see his best opportunity is to stay with the Bears, unless the Bears look for bigger/brighter picture

Jermichael Finley takes away from GB and adds a big target that has had sucess.

Zach Potter another Jax player Tice would be familiar with.

Draft Pick - Depends on Kellen Davis and the FA. They have 3 projects, so a late RD flyer would be out. I see an upgrade?

OT

Gabe Carimi 2015

J'Marcus Webb 2014

Frank Omiyale 2013

Levi Horn ?

Patrick Mannely 2013

The Bears do need to upgrade, so the decision comes down to letting Omiyale go. They have alot of $ in him so it will be a tough decision on management. I know what we all think, time will tell.

Demetrius Bell - played OLT for Buf. Has injuries issues and is not above average in pass blocking

Jared Gaither - I recall him playing the LT also

Draft Pick - tough call here since there's only about two for sure LT's in the draft and they will be gone. maybe take a chance on Zebrie Sanders if he's available in RD2

OG

Roberto Garza 2014

Chris Williams 2013

Lance Louis 2013

Ricky Henry ?

Wrotto ?

C

Chris Spencer 2013

Edwin Williams 2014

Reggie Stephens ?

Next year the Bears will be in trouble at the interior of the line. This is a mosh posh but I see Williams G Garza C Louis G next year

Carl Nicks-would cost a pretty penny, but would be the best lineman on the team and maybe allow Williams to move LT

Draft Pick- With three contacts expiring next year a top 1-4RD pick here is worth considering

My wishful thinking:

I see the Bears signing Kyle Orton QB to back up Cutler. He and his wife want Chicago.

Forte will be back along with Bell at RB, no change here

WR will be our top priority and I'd be happy w/ VJAX and draft Floyd

TE Cutler had sucess in Denver w/ TE's also, maybe Finley catches Tice's eye?

OL is just disgusting and will be hard to work around, but cut Omiyale and sign Nicks