Can i get some

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a coach that will run the ball early and througout the game and a good speacial teams. I do not think we will ever win a super bowl with this cutler, unless he changes. TAKE WHAT THE DEFENSE GIVES YOU DAMMIT and change your count,the ball is ALWAYS hiked 1/2 second after his first "hut"

All valid points...

Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a coach that will run the ball early and througout the game and a good speacial teams. I do not think we will ever win a super bowl with this cutler, unless he changes. TAKE WHAT THE DEFENSE GIVES YOU DAMMIT and change your count,the ball is ALWAYS hiked 1/2 second after his first "hut"

I saw Merriweather blitz a few times yesterday and I've seen RM bring DJ Moore in on occasion. The Bears just don't run alot of blitzes because it's not their style, and not really a strength. They'd rather sit back in the cover 2 and force the opposing offense to drive the length of the field to score, and hope the quarterback will make a mistake.

It's honestly not Cutler. Cutler is right for the Bears, Martz is not. He wasn't in Detroit, he wasn't in SF, and guess what...he's not here either. Martz calls the plays and Tice coaches the Line doesn't block. JA supplies all that wonderful crap for us on offense. You can't throw the ball if you're on your ass. It's true, I checked the rule book. I will give you the point of running more, but still, the line has to block.

It's mostly on Martz, IMHO. If you're 1st and 10 inside the 5, you should RUN THAT DAMN BALL. Don't empty the backfield so even the blind kid in the 500-level at the White Sox game knows we're going to pass. So you can sit there and "hut" your little heart out, but if you're backfield is empty, it's already telegraphed what you doing.

Seriously... If armchair QB's are picking up on the Bears' plays, you know that highly paid opposing coordinators are feasting off of it.

It's mostly on Martz, IMHO. If you're 1st and 10 inside the 5, you should RUN THAT DAMN BALL. Don't empty the backfield so even the blind kid in the 500-level at the White Sox game knows we're going to pass. So you can sit there and "hut" your little heart out, but if you're backfield is empty, it's already telegraphed what you doing.