Go Saints!!!

bear trap

If it weren't for the off the field issues, I honestly think Jameis Winston would be as close to a sure thing as possible. Runs a pro offense, has dealt with significant pressure, handles comebacks, etc. Big arm, big frame, supposedly very hard working and football smart (clearly off the field smart). Pains me to say it but if we can get Jameis, I would do it (presuming he passes a battery of background checks thoroughly handles interviews and you can really see that football smarts). Either way, lets get Harbaugh in here to help with that decision (or Gruden).

I am not very high on Mariotta cause spread QB's scare the dickens out of me in the NFL.

I agree about mariotta and Winston. I like Winston but his immaturity scares the shit out of me. I also want to see sweeping changes including Cutler. Honestly i don't see that happening though because he has to be traded. And his stock couldn't get any lower. Plus his cap hit for 2015 is much better for us to handle. Personally I don't want harbaugh.