Another Bear gone?

'TD'

Martellus BennettVerified account

‏@MartysaurusRex

It was fun! Thanks for the good times.

We probably all saw this one coming. I just hope they don't spend a first or second rounder to replace him or Forte like they did Marshall last year. He's near the top as all around TE's go despite an off year.

Just 1 minute before that tweet he sent out this link... m.chicagobears.com/multimedia/videos/ITB_Martellus_movie_night/1eaea6ad-8a14-4791-a5c7-1ed93c728588 ... Gotta look at the context. I'm 99% sure it was just him talking about the event.

Edit. Not sure why that link isn't clickable. Link just says he held a surprise showing of his animated movie for kids club members at Halas Hall.

Just 1 minute before that tweet he sent out this link... m.chicagobears.com/multimedia/videos/ITB_Martellus_movie_night/1eaea6ad-8a14-4791-a5c7-1ed93c728588 ... Gotta look at the context. I'm 99% sure it was just him talking about the event.

Edit. Not sure why that link isn't clickable. Link just says he held a surprise showing of his animated movie for kids club members at Halas Hall.

He likes to stir the pot. Today he brought out the big spoon, had the media tweeting and talking on the radio