'Fins to Meet with Mayfield

AZ54

For those concerned about the lack of trade down options this is interesting. This can be disinformation to help motivate someone to trade up for Mayfield (Buffalo?). Then again they also traded away Ajayi mid-season for reasons unknown. I don't think anybody can predict where this organization is headed right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/...re-his-pro-day/

For those concerned about the lack of trade down options this is interesting. This can be disinformation to help motivate someone to trade up for Mayfield (Buffalo?). Then again they also traded away Ajayi mid-season for reasons unknown. I don't think anybody can predict where this organization is headed right now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/...re-his-pro-day/

I am sure they will meet with all the QB prospects and could draft one. Facebook is coming off injury.

I do believe the Bears tried to get an interview with him during the senior bowl and he blew them off saying why would you want to draft me, you just drafting Trubisky. Getting a feel of the player and potential value could be used for the Bears in trading down.

I am sure they will meet with all the QB prospects and could draft one. Facebook is coming off injury.

I do believe the Bears tried to get an interview with him during the senior bowl and he blew them off saying why would you want to draft me, you just drafting Trubisky. Getting a feel of the player and potential value could be used for the Bears in trading down.

I understand this is the time of disinformation. If their intention is to understand or help drive a trade down option then they are also driving teams (i.e. Buffalo) to know they may need to trade ahead of #11 to get their QB. Either way they are helping us. How much help we won't know until draft day. Could end up being negligible.