Bears/GB Dec 23 -- watching in Detroit area!!

marcialvz

Hi All,

I'll be in the Pontiac, MI area for the Green Bay game... even though it might be meaningless, I need to watch it. I'm certain the Bears can, again, beat the Packers. Is anyone from that area? I looking for a bar to watch the game, as it won't be on regular TV (I contacted the local station there and asked).

Go Bears!!

:bears

Hi All,

I'll be in the Pontiac, MI area for the Green Bay game... even though it might be meaningless, I need to watch it. I'm certain the Bears can, again, beat the Packers. Is anyone from that area? I looking for a bar to watch the game, as it won't be on regular TV (I contacted the local station there and asked).

Go Bears!!

I've seen DBDB's response--all I can add is more of the same except to try BW3s or Damon's Ribs. These are two national chains which boast being able to see football at their sites. On this note...don't you think there is a need for a service that can point you to where you want to be in these cases? And I mean for other teams like say a Dallas Maverick fan travelling in Raliegh, NC who wants to see the game, etc.

Both of us are from Milwaukee, we have too many of our own problems to have to put up with Detroit dunderheads...sorry!

Good to see ya back over here MbM. I'm thinking the best thing to do is run a search for Bars, Sunday Ticket, and Pontiac Michigan and you should get some good hits on google. Than just call up the bar to ensure that they will have the game on TV.

He's not MBM, but I am. Thanks for the welcome. You've done a Helluva job to get this going so well and so fast, Jason. I'm proud to say I know you. Thank you for all you've done.

Hi All,

Go Bears!!

Check out this place...

Visit My Website