Recipe for our running game ills

bear trap

Jerry and Lovie always say that we're a "running football team Maybe with two less o-linemen in front of benson he can actually find the hole. Maybe, just maybe if we play 3 o-lineman he might be able to squeeze his fat ass through the gap. Anyways I know it's still early, however with the expanded cap I'm starting to worry because the fa's are being inked a whole lot faster than ever, and soon we will be going into the season with st. clair at rt and metcalf at g, which would suck because our starters sucked last year and now we're going to play the ones who couldn't even beat them out. I'm not worried about wr as much cause we have a lot of potential there yet with bradley and hester and there's always going to be a booker or that type out there to sign, but if we are really going to be a run first team J A better do something with the o-line before there's no one left, cause starting two rooks is a recipe for disaster and neither grossman or benson are quality players who overcome adversity.