Rick Gosselin's final mock draft

nfoligno

I do not post many mocks, but Gosselin is well known to be tops when it comes to his mocks. He has had a fe prior, but I was waiting for him to release his final mock, which he did today. Couple picks that would shock me, and I don't think he is calling for many/any trades. I do sure like who he has us taking :)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...p.9e92cfd4.html

Some surprises and of interest picks

KC taking Williams at 5. I have heard before KC questions Clady's fit, so I guess it is "possible" they grade Williams ahead of Clady and Albert, but I have to think KC is going to trade down.

NE taking Ellis. I have heard others mention this, and this is a great example of why I do not agree w/ best player available. Ellis is not a 3-4 fit, but BPA, thus why some think NE would take him. Bad logic IMHO.

OT run w/ Den taking Clady and Carolina taking Otah, which leaves....

We get Albert! I might have to speak positively about Angelo if this plays out.

Det takes Rogers-Cromartie and not RB.

I have to say, I look at his draft and just do not see it. W/ few exceptions, I just can not see the draft going down like this. I would love it if it did, but he doesn't factor trades, and has teams passing on players that would just shock me. Few hours until we find out, but if Gosselin hits again this year, I think we all need to bow down because this does not represent a mock many expect to happen. Either he is a genius or fell asleep this year.