keep an eye for mike brown II tommarow

butkusrules

this guy reminds me of brown ....alot. He was invited to halas hall for pre draft visit.

FYI nice hit @ 3:14

Looks great but checking him in the PFW draft book it looks like he needs to put on some weight. Would not mind it if we grabbed him in a lower round.

Peace :dabears

He was at 5' 10-1/2" 203 at his pro day, while still running in the low-mid 4.5's. I'd say that weight fits him very well.

PFW had him at 197. For the types of hits he was dishing out, I think he will need to put on another 10 to 15 pounds.

Nope. Check it out anywhere with a Cinci Pro Day report, he weighed in at 203.

Dude - I was simply noting that Pro Football Weekly had him listed at 197. If he is 203, great. He still needs to put on another 10 pounds in my opinion.

Dude - I was simply noting that Pro Football Weekly had him listed at 197. If he is 203, great. He still needs to put on another 10 pounds in my opinion.

I'd say that opinion is wrong. Another ten pounds is a lot to put on that frame and expect the same sort of agility and quickness, especially when his athleticism is already the one real knock on him from scouts. Not all Safeties need to, or are built to be 215 pounds. Look at Mike Brown for example, 5-10 207.