New Tackles

Wesson44

Since we will have a new LT (Williams)and a new RT(Tait) what teams DE do you think will give them the most problems this year?

Colts =Mathis/Freeney

Panthers=Peppers/Johnson

Bucs=Adams/Douglas

Eagles=Parker/Cole

Lions x 2 =Devires/White

Falcons=Abraham/Anderson

Vikings x 2 =Allen/Edwards

Titians=Kearse/Vanden Bosch

Packers x 2 =Kampman/Jenkins

Rams=Little/Long

Jags=Spicer/Hayward

Saints=Grant/Smith

Texans=Weaver/Williams

Almost all of them! (Other than the Lions...)

Something tells me Peppers is going to be a beast this year...just a gut feeling.

Since we will have a new LT (Williams)and a new RT(Tait) what teams DE do you think will give them the most problems this year?

Colts =Mathis/Freeney

Panthers=Peppers/Johnson

Bucs=Adams/Douglas

Eagles=Parker/Cole

Lions x 2 =Devires/White

Falcons=Abraham/Anderson

Vikings x 2 =Allen/Edwards

Titians=Kearse/Vanden Bosch

Packers x 2 =Kampman/Jenkins

Rams=Little/Long

Jags=Spicer/Hayward

Saints=Grant/Smith

Texans=Weaver/Williams

I am not so much worried about the OT combinations, so much as simply teams w/ upper tier RDEs who will matchup w/ Williams. DEs like Freeney, Kearse and Allen pose a threat to the very good, veteran LTs, and a rookie is likely to need help.

In general though, the type of DE I worry about w/ Williams is one who has both power and quickness. Williams is more of a finesse LT, and while he may have some trouble w/ the elite (Freeney) I think will be better matched up w/ pure speed, edge rushers. But those who have power to go along w/ speed are the type that concern me.

To be honest, more than DEs, I worry about DTs. We have no idea who our LG will be, but whoever it is doesn't bring a load of confidence. Garza is okay, but not great, and Kreutz has not been playing at an elite level for a few years. We are likely to provide help on the left for Williams, which means our interior needs to handle their own, but may be unable in more than a few games.

Given what we have, I just plain worry!

I am not so much worried about the OT combinations, so much as simply teams w/ upper tier RDEs who will matchup w/ Williams. DEs like Freeney, Kearse and Allen pose a threat to the very good, veteran LTs, and a rookie is likely to need help.

In general though, the type of DE I worry about w/ Williams is one who has both power and quickness. Williams is more of a finesse LT, and while he may have some trouble w/ the elite (Freeney) I think will be better matched up w/ pure speed, edge rushers. But those who have power to go along w/ speed are the type that concern me.

To be honest, more than DEs, I worry about DTs. We have no idea who our LG will be, but whoever it is doesn't bring a load of confidence. Garza is okay, but not great, and Kreutz has not been playing at an elite level for a few years. We are likely to provide help on the left for Williams, which means our interior needs to handle their own, but may be unable in more than a few games.