Camp DAY 7

bear trap

It appears that the qb position may just keep going back and fourth as rex looks to have taken the lead today. Rex really didn't have any mistakes whereas Kyle threw a pic to bowman (who made an incredible play on the ball!!!) and Steltz. I'd have to say that rex has a little bit of an edge after today and the defense is looking really really good. Also even though kyle did have some pics, it did appear that he was role playing rex a bit. Meaning it appeared that kyle was taking some good shots down the field. Not just the dump offs and the 3-5 yarders, but some legit 15-25 yarders and those throws looked really good. Which is why I'm not putting rex up a whole lot. Also, rex didn't have a fumbled snap today, but he did bobble one, but it very well could have been beekman's fault as well. Overall, I'd say rex just slightly now, but still very, very close. Our secondary, along with all the reserves such as bowman, payne, graham, mcbride, and steltz are looking great. Very nice to see this with all the injuries we had last year you just never know. I'm very confident that if healthy we WILL be a top 5 defense again this year. So fellas keep that in mind during your fantasy draft. Don't go and pull a Billy B absentee!!!

Here's the link to the day 7 highlights:

It appears that the qb position may just keep going back and fourth as rex looks to have taken the lead today. Rex really didn't have any mistakes whereas Kyle threw a pic to bowman (who made an incredible play on the ball!!!) and Steltz. I'd have to say that rex has a little bit of an edge after today and the defense is looking really really good. Also even though kyle did have some pics, it did appear that he was role playing rex a bit. Meaning it appeared that kyle was taking some good shots down the field. Not just the dump offs and the 3-5 yarders, but some legit 15-25 yarders and those throws looked really good. Which is why I'm not putting rex up a whole lot. Also, rex didn't have a fumbled snap today, but he did bobble one, but it very well could have been beekman's fault as well. Overall, I'd say rex just slightly now, but still very, very close. Our secondary, along with all the reserves such as bowman, payne, graham, mcbride, and steltz are looking great. Very nice to see this with all the injuries we had last year you just never know. I'm very confident that if healthy we WILL be a top 5 defense again this year. So fellas keep that in mind during your fantasy draft. Don't go and pull a Billy B absentee!!!

Here's the link to the day 7 highlights:

Thanks for posting that!!! Good stuff.

The one thing I'll say is that Mark Bradley appears to be getting better each day.

Thanks for posting that!!! Good stuff.

The one thing I'll say is that Mark Bradley appears to be getting better each day.

If he keeps doing it I'll continue to post it to all of you because I understand that some people live a lot further away than others and it's not feasible to go all the way over here to watch practice. However, from what I've heard a lot of journalists are complaining about this guy and how some of their subscribers are hyping this guy up so these journalists are set on having this guy shut down which is total bs since he's not charging people for his footage. I'll let you all know if or when that happens.

It appears that the qb position may just keep going back and fourth as rex looks to have taken the lead today. Rex really didn't have any mistakes whereas Kyle threw a pic to bowman (who made an incredible play on the ball!!!) and Steltz.

You know what? Even though Kyle threw 2 picks, this has been my favorite video of him so far. He finally took a few chances and in doing so, made some nice completions. My biggest problem with Kyle (besides his accuracy), has been that he has allowed the perception of him being a game manager become his reality on the field. I remember his rookie preseason he was airing it out and completing it alot of the time (to Mark Bradley no less). He was playing without pressure and seemed very comfortbale playing his game. It seems like his game changed fundamentally after the Cincy game where he threw like 5 picks. Now he has looked scared to throw past 10 yards. I understand not turning it over but multiple 3 and outs can be almost as bad as a couple of picks.

I also like that Kreutz came in and there were no fumbled snaps. I'll take it one day at a time.

I do not like all these Mckie up the gut plays, yuck!