Anyone know

azbearsfan

Maybe on NFL network???

No. I'm fairly certain it will not be broadcast on any major network. I only know this because the local Chicago FOX TV station (channel 5 or something like that) is broadcasting the game. I live 200 miles from Chicago, so I'm lucky enough that the local stations pick up the Chicago stations feed and broadcast it. These broadcasts are generic and look like what you'd expect from a high school game. (although they usually have Ditka & some other guy doing the play by play.)

Game #3 vs. San Fran is being broadcast nationally on FOX.

Maybe on NFL network???

Yes, it will be aired on NFL Network several times the first showing being tomorrow midnight Eastern time and friday at 3:30 pm I believe. If you want to watch it live however, there is a site that will be streaming it live over the internet, I made a post about it and will bump it up for you and others that may have missed it.

Yes, it'll be on NBC.

I am showing on my Comcast TV Guide that the Bears game is going to show in my area on CBS (locally on comcast that is channel 5 WIFR) at 19:00.

ESPN is airing NOS @ ARI

I am sure NFL network will air it eventually, just not sure when.