-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I was watching the DEN/SF game this afternoon, and Patrick Surtain II suffered a non-contact ankle injury. I agree; it seems like there are far more of these incidents.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
We sure as hell can't have this type of QB mistake against GB.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
Bagent could have easily had 4 interceptions today. He was luckier than good.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
We need to get rid of Stevenson, but I highly doubt we will get any offers. Cut bait. Lost cause. He will probably sign with someone else and become a perennial All-Pro.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
Got 3, puts up by 3 scores, but we need to do better when in the red zone. Too many FGs or 4th down stops.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
They need to use Monangai more often on goal-line attempts.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
What's going on with Swift? This is his second costly fumble this season.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
That may have been part of the decision to go with Bagent. If he had put on a brilliant performance today, the Bears' asking price for trading him before the deadline would have spiked.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
What a puss. BJ should have called a 4th-and-2 to go for the TD. LOL LOL LOL
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
What? No scoring review? LOL Damn Refs.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
100% - I agree with BJ's calls, as you said, both were TDs that should not have been overturned.
-
Kyler Gordon Returns
I see that today, 9/30, Gordon returned from the IR to start practicing with the team. Starts his 21-day window to be elevated to the 53-man roster. Let's see if he can make it back or give up again.
-
Week 3 Official Game Thread - PHI @ CHI, 9/28, 715pm, CHI +4.5, O/U 41.5, MNF/ABC/ESPN
When Adam posted this thread, PHI was a 4.5-point favorite.
-
Week 3 Official Game Thread - PHI @ CHI, 9/28, 715pm, CHI +4.5, O/U 41.5, MNF/ABC/ESPN
Thanks for the info. Amazing HC & OC. I am surprised we are only 3.5 point favorites this week vs. the Jets. Yes, I know "any given Sunday," and we are on a short week for prep, but come on, with home-field advantage considered a given 3-point shift, it is basically saying we are in a toss-up game.
-
Week 3 Official Game Thread - PHI @ CHI, 9/28, 715pm, CHI +4.5, O/U 41.5, MNF/ABC/ESPN
BJ has always been an aggressive play caller. We saw him go for it on 4th down many times with Detroit. I'm not sure, but I believe he led the league in 4th-down go-for-it attempts during his time with Detroit. I like his aggressive style. That's why we hired him. Now, when he went for it deep in our own territory, I think that was a mistake he would like to take back. Given his success with us, I am not about to ask him to change his approach.