WTF Mckie on 4 and 1?>

GrizzlyBear

I lost count of how many wasted plays that we ran in the second half. That stupid quick throw to the WR for little or no gain, the Long moon ball that never got within 5 yards a of the receiver. It's like what was working in the first half we completely avoided in the second half. It was maddening to watch. Then the two big Olsen turnovers killed us late. We gave them 10 pts. The defense gave up the winning drive but had we not given them 10 pts off turnovers before that it would have been a moot point. This was one of the more aggravating games I've watched in a while. We were in control of the game and then gave it away. We should be 2-0 but Honestly with that Effort we deserved to lose. I called it game over with over 12 min left unless our Defense scored cause we sure as hell weren't' going to get it done on offense. I knew I had to pay for having my Irish win 35-17 against Michigan.

This sucks, big time. McKie, had an awful game. To start, he didn't get that 4th and 1, which is fine because he probably figured he'd be the last person to touch that ball. Next, he had those 2 consecutive penalties, first the false start, then the holding on the Forte 20 yard run.

I knew we should have taken a FB with 1 of our 4 7th rounders.

Turner called a good game for the 1st quarter and a half. After that he was beyond pathetic. Forte is going to have 40-60 yard games from now on if Kyle doesn't start completing some deep passes to loosen up the defense, otherwise there just going to continue to blitz and put 8-9 guys in the box to take Forte out of the game (Atleast in the running game). If that happens, hopefully they can learn to get him involved more in the passing game, he has good hands.