Orton

kledanhoj

I'm sorry but this team cannot win with a pedestrian QB. I like Orton but 150 yards per game will not work in the NFL. The D is outstanding but they cannot continually bail out an inept Offense. This going to be a frustrating season.. All u have to do is look around the league at teams scoring a bunch of points.

Orton will be our back-up for year to come. I like him in that role a lot. As a starter, he will do just what he did. Enough to win if we don't turn the ball over. If Olsen holds onto 1 of 2 of those fumbles, we win or at least go into overtime.

Orton will not win a game, but he won't lose it. Orton didn't lose the game. Our playcalling and Olsen did...

I'm sorry but this team cannot win with a pedestrian QB. I like Orton but 150 yards per game will not work in the NFL. The D is outstanding but they cannot continually bail out an inept Offense. This going to be a frustrating season.. All u have to do is look around the league at teams scoring a bunch of points.

Guest TerraTor
Orton will be our back-up for year to come. I like him in that role a lot. As a starter, he will do just what he did. Enough to win if we don't turn the ball over. If Olsen holds onto 1 of 2 of those fumbles, we win or at least go into overtime.

Orton will not win a game, but he won't lose it. Orton didn't lose the game. Our playcalling and Olsen did...

agree on both. Orton played fine, pretty sure Olsen pissed it away

Stones? He throws boulders. Rex is not answer and Orton is not at this point. We seen 3 years of Rex in some form or another and he is the past lets move forward and give Orton the same we gave Rex. I seen Orton play in college and the kid has an arm. I think its all on Turner. I bet if they let Pep call the plays he has him going down field. I truly feel Turner is the root of the problem and his play calling sucks.