Some good news

Guest TerraTor

Good news, but an injury like this is why I was hesitant to give Hester 4+ years with tons of money. I mean, one injury to his side (ribs, abdomen) or to a knee/leg, then what makes him special (speed, quick moves) is no more.

Hopefully this isn't serious, at all. I'd rather him not play Sunday then for him to play at 80% and then re-injure himself.

Guest TerraTor
Good news, but an injury like this is why I was hesitant to give Hester 4+ years with tons of money. I mean, one injury to his side (ribs, abdomen) or to a knee/leg, then what makes him special (speed, quick moves) is no more.

Hopefully this isn't serious, at all. I'd rather him not play Sunday then for him to play at 80% and then re-injure himself.

what do u mean? anybody can get hurt...

IHMO this was a reather interstering post. I would care to say the 60% of the NFL playeers are playing hurt on each and every Sunday after the opening game. Not paying a player because he is hurt is silly I think. After all we have paid Urlacher,Harris,Dusty, Brown,Grossman, Jones and the list goes on and that's just of our team.