Trade...

DaBearSox

ok so in my money league I proposed 2 trades by the same person...I am deciding if I want to take any.

(me) Sammy Morris for Wes Welker

(me) Jamaal Lewis for Chasni Stukley (sp, NY Jets WR)

I need a 3rd WR and he needs an RB

I got Reggie Wayne and TJ Housh (WTF???) as my other starters and Reggie Williams/Kevin Walter as my 3rd Starter...

My Rbs are Gore, Earnest Graham, 2 above and Selvin Young

Any Advice?

You proposed these or got them proposed to you? If these are offers made to you, I take the Welker deal. And run. And hide. Morris is a fine back, but so is Maroney, so is Jordan. Noone stands out, imo. And while Cassel won't be Brady, Welker is exactly the type of receiver he can lean on. That's a steal, imo. Stuckey has to deal with Coles and Cotchery, both very good receivers, and Lewis is an unquestioned starter. Bad deal. Welkaaaaaah. Easy.

You proposed these or got them proposed to you? If these are offers made to you, I take the Welker deal. And run. And hide. Morris is a fine back, but so is Maroney, so is Jordan. Noone stands out, imo. And while Cassel won't be Brady, Welker is exactly the type of receiver he can lean on. That's a steal, imo. Stuckey has to deal with Coles and Cotchery, both very good receivers, and Lewis is an unquestioned starter. Bad deal. Welkaaaaaah. Easy.

exactly what I was thinking...just needed reassurance

I'm a little late, but I agree. Take Welker and run. With all the teams going with the "running-back by committee" system, I've found it's a lot easier to find a replacement RB then a replacement WR.

If Brandon Jacobs gets hurt this week, Derrick Brooks becomes fantasy gold.

I hope you've already gotten Welker.

I'm a little late, but I agree. Take Welker and run. With all the teams going with the "running-back by committee" system, I've found it's a lot easier to find a replacement RB then a replacement WR.

If Brandon Jacobs gets hurt this week, Derrick Brooks becomes fantasy gold.

I hope you've already gotten Welker.

Derrick Brooks has always been fantasy gold, hes one of the ebst lbs in the league!