Buccaneers @ Bears gamethread

Da Bears 88

Having no #1 or #2 receiver doesn't help either. We over paid Hester, we lost Berrian, and now we have a quarterback that can't throw it for more than 12 yards effectively.

If Haine is able to play you almost gotta try him.. Orton simply isn't getting it done. We know what Rex is and I say its a toss up between who you play first, Haine or Grossman. You don't want Haine to be overwhelmed this early in the season, it's probably best to go Grossman in that sense..

The problem I have with Lovie is, he makes no adjustments coming out of halftime. Its the same thing from the beginning to the end of the game. I said it and I was right, there zoning in on Forte holding him to only 2.5 ypc and forcing Orton to throw the ball. If a #1 receiver doesn't step up here soon, along with our QB we will be in deep trouble all season long and Forte is going to get beat up..

You really need to temper your enthusiasm for Hanie. You need to think about the competition he was facing during the preseason compared to what he would be facing right now. Its not even close. Hanie very well may turn out to be a good QB, but he isnt a blue chip kid out of a major football school, I highly doubt he is ready for this.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to temper your enthusiasm for Hanie. You need to think about the competition he was facing during the preseason compared to what he would be facing right now. Its not even close. Hanie very well may turn out to be a good QB, but he isnt a blue chip kid out of a major football school, I highly doubt he is ready for this.

That's basically what I just said.