Buccaneers @ Bears gamethread

Da Bears 88

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might be one of the worst teams in football. We could have very well been 3-0 but now were 1-2. Orton and the offense stepped up in the 2nd half and the defense was at its epic WORST to cost us the game. Tillman better get an ass chewing. All I have to say is, WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Ah, being a Chicago Sports fan is truly tragic.

Part of me thinks that it's wrong for the any team to win if they do something like Tillman did. That level of stupidity is deserving of more than one loss, yet we only got one loss out of it. Maybe we should feel lucky. I don't care what anyone else did. Tillman's pile on served no purpose and was blatant.

I could probably count on my one hand the number of times a Bears penalty flipped a game from almost sure victory to a defeat instead (in 20 yrs of watching the Bears). Now it's +1.

Give credit to the TB player though. He knew his team was seconds from losing and his only chance was to rough up someone in the pile and hope he could lure a sucker into a penalty. It worked. And the TB player had nothing to lose. I bet that TB player was a veteran.

I think this is Trueblood's third year.