This teams philosophy SUCKS

Da Bears 88

1. Angelo's inability to do anything for this offense.

2. No franchise QB.

3. No play makers at WR. (Lloyd looks good as of right now)

4. Our TE's can't catch or hold onto balls.

5. Offensive coordinator who sucks.

6. Defense coordinator who sucks.

7. O-Line is put together like legos.

8. Drafted an injury prone tackle.

9. Not using Kevin Jones.

10. This front office sucks as a whole.

They're trotting out the same shit year after year on offense.

I'm sick of it.

1. Angelo's inability to do anything for this offense.

2. No franchise QB.

3. No play makers at WR. (Lloyd looks good as of right now)

4. Our TE's can't catch or hold onto balls.

5. Offensive coordinator who sucks.

6. Defense coordinator who sucks.

7. O-Line is put together like legos.

8. Drafted an injury prone tackle.

9. Not using Kevin Jones.

10. This front office sucks as a whole.

They're trotting out the same shit year after year on offense.

I'm sick of it.

So Lovie escapes scrutiny? That's aawfully good of you. But I put him at the top of the list. It is his responisbility to get the team through the week and through the games. He is not fulfilling his role, and it is showing with a 1-2 record.

So Lovie escapes scrutiny? That's aawfully good of you. But I put him at the top of the list. It is his responisbility to get the team through the week and through the games. He is not fulfilling his role, and it is showing with a 1-2 record.

I actually have to tip my cap to Angelo. Aside from the WR/QB issue he's done a pretty good job. I thought this team was going to suck and with some decent coaching and execution it is 3-0. Forte looks legit and Beekman looks like a solid guard. He's quietly made the oline better (although it was poor today) and locked up a major core.

I question some of his signings and picks but this draft on paper could be a very good one (if Williams can get healthy and turn into a book-end it will be a good draft and if Bennett develops along with Forte it will be a great one). This doesn't even get into Harrison (who has flashed a good deal of potential as well).

Lovie's coaching has left a lot to be desired. I'm just sick and tired of seeing other teams make adjustments and tear the living shit out of us. It rarely, if ever, seems to happen the other way around.

Dump Lovie and bring in Jason Garrett or Samurai Mike as head coach. Can't wait for the day the Cover-who defense goes bye-bye from the windy city.

Garret I could live with, but Dallas is grooming him for the head coaching job and if anyone actually made a serious offer Dallas would dump there current head coach and hire Garret.

I don't want anything to do with Samurai Mike. I realize he was a great Bear but I wouldn't make him a head coach. If you dump Lovie, I want a head coach that demands respect and has a proven track-record of winning...Bill Cowher. Coaches like Cowher are rarely available and if you decide Lovie isn't the guy, than the Bears need to act like a big market team and make a big time statement.

Lovie's coaching has left a lot to be desired. I'm just suck and tired of seeing other teams make adjustments and tear the living shit out of us. It rarely, if ever, seems to happen the other way around.

Depressingly true. And there are lots of postdrs here who have been hitting on the same thing for more that a year now. If the coaches can't adjust, they shouldn't be coaching at this level.