Devin Hester and the Media

CubbiesFan07

Anyone else agree that this guy hasn't been the same since he is considered an "All-Star". Don't get me wrong, he could return like a beast, but since he got the contract extension, he hasn't done anything for the team.

Call his TD yesterday a good play, but I could have sworn he stepped out, but luckily he didn't. Overall, we're paying him way too much to get -6 yards on returns. He seems to stop running, then run backwards or straight sideways and try to make a big return. Before, he would just run for his life and get great blocks and moves.

I guess I'm just sick of Hester trying to be #1 in the media by his returns. Right now, he's looking nothing like he used too. Kind of ticks me off when he gets paid a ton more money and can't perform.

Guest TerraTor

I think we paid him way too much, especially when I think Berrian should still be on the team. But he had 6 returns last year, not every time he touches is gonna be a touchdown, its like the Bonds Factor, not every swing is a homerun

IMHO we paid Hester enough to keep him here with the Bears. I would hate to have to watch the bears play against him. As for Berrian he gets what he has coming to him. You leave a time that likes to throw you the ball to a team that loves to run the ball....not many chances to make plays.Not only that but whose QB,S are worse than our. Vikings = 6-10