Bears @ Lions, 10/5

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions are bad.

BTW- Bears88: quit b****ing about your lover Jones not getting enough touches. Last week he fumbles and this week he's getting carries up the middle but instead the piece of crap is bouncing it outside and losing 10 yards. Right now, he has to take that up the middle. His multiple ACL tears aren't 100% at this time and so he isn't quick enough to get to the outside and cut it back.

Props to Hester, Orton, Forte, Olsen, Harrison, Dvoracek, Tillman, and Briggs.

The good thing is our defense isn't worn out after the 1st half like they were a couple of weeks ago! Our offense is sustaining drives and it's paying off. In the second half I'd like to see Forte break a big one like at Indy in week 1. It's been awhile since he's done that, but that's mainly because the offensive line has gradually gotten worse each week. If you look, he has had no holes to run through over the past few games. All his yards have been ALL him, breaking tackles, quick feet to get the extra 2 yards, I mean it really has been all him and I don't like it. The line needs a spark, I hope Chris Williams can get here soon because we need help! Too many holding calls and not enough run blocking for our best offensive weapon.

Hester has no clue what he's doing anymore. I don't think you'll see him put up 6 return td years ever again im afraid..

It will be hard since most teams won't kick it to him and even if they do, their special teams are more patient and won't over pursue.

Hesters running style hasnt changed. He doesnt have the same return team out there as he did the last two years, you have to really consider the impact of losing the ST player of the year for the last two years in Ayenbedajo, every time Hester broke a big one Brendan was in the front popping people.