Virtualy draw for the VP debate

madlithuanian

Neither candidate really did a a thing.

Biden kept his cool and only attacked McCain.

Palin, rarely answered the question and instead read prepared little speaches on every subject making her look better than in interviews with Katie Couric.

Overall, I think Biden did kind of win...but he didn't blow her out the water.

Personally, I felt about zero sincerity from Palin...but I'm sure those that were already fans, liked the preformance.

Overall...a draw.

Neither candidate really did a a thing.

Biden kept his cool and only attacked McCain.

Palin, rarely answered the question and instead read prepared little speaches on every subject making her look better than in interviews with Katie Couric.

Overall, I think Biden did kind of win...but he didn't blow her out the water.

Personally, I felt about zero sincerity from Palin...but I'm sure those that were already fans, liked the preformance.

Overall...a draw.

I saw it the same way you did, it was a draw only in the fact that she didn't crash and burn. The script she had memorized kept her safe. Biden was clearly more knowledgeable on every subject covered and this morning the story is that Palin was flat out wrong on their ticket's position on bankruptcy protection.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...-misstates.html

So, she got the name of the General wrong, was wrong on bankruptcy and used canned and tired "white flag" and homey "golly gee" talk to get through this without a massive face-plant. Congrats are in order, I suppose. She's the best and brightest the Repugs have to offer. LOL!

The polls after the debate gave it to Biden 46/21 or 51/36 depending on whether you like CBS or CNN. The CBS poll was of undecided voters so that one suggests even more moderates will migrate away from Johnny Square Jaw. Amen! The country may just be growing up!

CBSPoll_1.jpg

I fully agree. By virtue of her not being a train wreck, she was successful.

I was really hoping Biden would attack back after the "white flag" comment... But he stuck to his, just attack McCain philosophy and didn't do anything rash.

I'm just frightened if this woman is that close to the button...

I saw it the same way you did, it was a draw only in the fact that she didn't crash and burn. The script she had memorized kept her safe. Biden was clearly more knowledgeable on every subject covered and this morning the story is that Palin was flat out wrong on their ticket's position on bankruptcy protection.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...-misstates.html

So, she got the name of the General wrong, was wrong on bankruptcy and used canned and tired "white flag" and homey "golly gee" talk to get through this without a massive face-plant. Congrats are in order, I suppose. She's the best and brightest the Repugs have to offer. LOL!

The polls after the debate gave it to Biden 46/21 or 51/36 depending on whether you like CBS or CNN. The CBS poll was of undecided voters so that one suggests even more moderates will migrate away from Johnny Square Jaw. Amen! The country may just be growing up!

CBSPoll_1.jpg