Now what?

Wesson44

Clearly Maynard is or was fighting some injury but he must be healthy now that they feel they won't need Atterberry next week. As far as Hass who knows. Are we going to bring back Tyler Reed? He looked bad in preseason so I don't see a reason to put him on the practice squad. I'd rather give another Oline a chance to show something.

Clearly Maynard is or was fighting some injury but he must be healthy now that they feel they won't need Atterberry next week. As far as Hass who knows. Are we going to bring back Tyler Reed? He looked bad in preseason so I don't see a reason to put him on the practice squad. I'd rather give another Oline a chance to show something.

We need to bring Rideau up to the 53 man roster. Right now we hava Miller,Williams and Metcalf and the new CB taking up space. Sure they are going to be in the mix if one of the starters got hurt, but we need the taller WR that can catch too.