Offseason BIGMONEY guys

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Just some quick listings of the guys who we tossed money at

1. Lance Briggs - $12M Guaranteed: Dominant

2. Devin Hester - $15M Guaranteed: Playing very well at WR, hasnt had much of a hint at a return

3. Brian Urlacher - $9M Extended: Will always be our best player

4. Tommie Harris - $45M Contract: Absolutely horrid performances, hurt yet again, nice fumble yesterday, makin an ass of himself the past few weeks

5. Nate Vasher - $?M: Still think we show our weakness when hes not out there, hurt again

6. Charles Tillman - $?M: Until yesterday played very well and made game changing plays, hurt

7. Chris Williams - $9M Guaranteed: Hurt and hasnt stepped on an NFL field, hope he is decent and can run

And I swear to god, if i see that Hamilton guy on the field again, i will vomit in my guiness. I wonder if the coaches wanted him because they liked his ability to be no where near the ball and chasing recievers like he did in the Tampa Game... At least he knows how to spell Brandon LLoyds last name.....

All that money spent on players, and the putz calling the plays makes about $1.25 an hour...

Time to ax Babich. If Lovie won't let him go, ax him too.

Just some quick listings of the guys who we tossed money at

1. Lance Briggs - $12M Guaranteed: Dominant

2. Devin Hester - $15M Guaranteed: Playing very well at WR, hasnt had much of a hint at a return

3. Brian Urlacher - $9M Extended: Will always be our best player

4. Tommie Harris - $45M Contract: Absolutely horrid performances, hurt yet again, nice fumble yesterday, makin an ass of himself the past few weeks

5. Nate Vasher - $?M: Still think we show our weakness when hes not out there, hurt again

6. Charles Tillman - $?M: Until yesterday played very well and made game changing plays, hurt

7. Chris Williams - $9M Guaranteed: Hurt and hasnt stepped on an NFL field, hope he is decent and can run

And I swear to god, if i see that Hamilton guy on the field again, i will vomit in my guiness. I wonder if the coaches wanted him because they liked his ability to be no where near the ball and chasing recievers like he did in the Tampa Game... At least he knows how to spell Brandon LLoyds last name.....