Attention Rex Grossman

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

You just summed up your sorry career. I am hoping you get cut tomorrow. You will never play in the NFL again.The whole stadium had no faith in you, and you showed why. How dare you go on National TV and talk about why u didnt win the starting job, you have absolutely no business being on a football field. Everytime you dropped back to pass i held my breath and you delivered. You seriously make me wanna vomit in my mouth. You cost everyone on the team a superbowl ring and now you brought your losing mentality to the table two years later. Goodbye and good riddens

You just summed up your sorry career. I am hoping you get cut tomorrow. You will never play in the NFL again.The whole stadium had no faith in you, and you showed why. How dare you go on National TV and talk about why u didnt win the starting job, you have absolutely no business being on a football field. Everytime you dropped back to pass i held my breath and you delivered. You seriously make me wanna vomit in my mouth. You cost everyone on the team a superbowl ring and now you brought your losing mentality to the table two years later. Goodbye and good riddens

Cost everyone on the team a SB ring???? You must have been watching the SB on a different channel. What I saw:

- The defense didn't stop the run.

- Turner gave up on the run for no reason.

- No pressure on Manning.

- Manning blowing an assignment and costing us 7.

- Moose standing next to a db who just intercepted the ball and, instead of pushing him out of bounds, let him run free to an eventual TD.

- Rex throwing 2 ints and fumbling a snap.

Yeah, he was part of the problem. But he wasn't the reason we lost the SB. That's why it a team sport becuase it was a team loss.

Today, he looked lost at times. his accuracy was off and he does not read the field like Kyle. He made an outstanding pass to Forte for a TD but also missed Davis twice and Hester for a TD. He will be gone from the team at the end of the yr.

Peace :dabears

Cost everyone on the team a SB ring???? You must have been watching the SB on a different channel. What I saw:

- The defense didn't stop the run.

- Turner gave up on the run for no reason.

- No pressure on Manning.

- Manning blowing an assignment and costing us 7.

- Moose standing next to a db who just intercepted the ball and, instead of pushing him out of bounds, let him run free to an eventual TD.

- Rex throwing 2 ints and fumbling a snap.

Yeah, he was part of the problem. But he wasn't the reason we lost the SB. That's why it a team sport becuase it was a team loss.

Today, he looked lost at times. his accuracy was off and he does read the field like Kyle. He made an outstanding pass to Forte for a TD but also missed Davis twice and Hester for a TD. He will be gone from the team at the end of the yr.

Peace :dabears

You hit the nail on the head here. The play I'll never forget about SB XLI was when it was 2nd and 1 after TJ had just gained 9, and they threw the ball. What the hell? What happened? Rex fumbled. Blow it out your ass, Turner.

I heard the Vikings have room left on the bandwagon.