Lovie's ego has to change.....

Grouchy Bear

first before we start thinking draft. I sincerely think that Lovie should start with himself. If I read it right his contract stipulated that he gets more control over team decisions like personnel, coaches etc. and thats great if it's working well.

But it's not, He's no "Tony Dungy" like his mentor. Lovie seems to like to surround himself with yes men. God forbid they have a thought of thinking out of the box or the Lovie way. The same could be said for Angelo to a certain point. I'm tired of the Tampa defense, Former Tampa, Ram coaches, and players or anybody related in Tampa OR St louis. It's done, over, fini, addios.

His hand picked coaching staff has not produced ( developed ) enough productive players from the drafts that have selected from.

Forte, Olsen, harris have God given talents that would be starters on most teams. Hester was a special player on special teams but I will not say at WR. How many pro bowl players O-linemen , D-linemen, Qb's the foundation of a team ? how about WR's, safeties ?. Are not these are weakest points? We have to continually get Fa's to come in and start. Why ?

Maybe he thinks of himself as some football guru that needs his coaches to come to him for his wisdom. With the exception of Dave Toub and Rusty Jones who have had been accomplished careers already who is on his staff that teams will be knocking down the door to get too?

If you look at his staff behind Tuner and Babich they are all wet behind the ears who probably belong on a college staff if at all.

Lovie, probably will not make a change at OC or DC but the assistant's who are suppose to be developing players need to have proven records in the NFL period.

Lovie has his faults but I don't believe his ego is one of them.

If the BEARS finish with a winning record or even .500 He deserves to retun for another season.

The majority of the so called NFL experts projected the BEARS to win 5 or 6 games this season.

Lovie does have one of the better winning percentages for BEARS all time head coaches.

He can hire and fire his own staff and he's earned that right. As far as the draft goes it's Angelo's

call and Lovie has minimal input.

Would I like to see both Babich and Turner launched at seasons end ? Yes but I see Turner staying and worst

case scenerio is Babich get's demoted.